What is this blog about?

My name is Lori. In August, 2014, I plan to hike the Camino de Santiago trail. Feel free to join me on my adventure by following me on this blog.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thursday September 3rd (day 22)
Compared to the last couple weeks, today was an easy hiking day. We enjoyed the break. It was hot today, yet cloudy, and sprinkled on us several times throughout the day. I found some mushrooms that look like toasted marshmallows.

Because of the clouds, we didn't get many views today.

After almost 11 miles, we were at our shelter before 3pm to relax and dry our sweaty clothes. It's a great shelter! It's just me, Zippy, and Outback here again, and tonight.

I noticed on the shelter details that one of my AT buddies is the adopter to the shelter. I'll have to give "Chronic" a call and let him know I stayed here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious as to how you are measuring each days hike, also is this hike "blazed" again with stripes? Just curious, love the pictures any idea as to what kind (s) of mushrooms you are seeing?

    ReplyDelete