What is this blog about?

My name is Lori. In August, 2014, I plan to hike the Camino de Santiago trail. Feel free to join me on my adventure by following me on this blog.

Friday, September 14, 2012

It's about 10 o'clock here in Monson, Maine. I got to the Shaws hostel this afternoon and have had a ton of chores to do to get ready for the 100 mile wilderness. Since its late, and I need to get some rest, I'm not going to tell you what a GREAT week I have had....yet. Just know it has been great, and we are all excited to enter the 100 mile wilderness tomorrow. We will have a 100 mile stretch without any civilization, but we are prepared. At the end of the wilderness, we will have one last mountain to climb. You may have heard of it.....Katahdin!!! I can't wait to tell you all about it. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy 100 miles in the wilderness Lori!!! Be safe and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to hear about this last 100 mile trek. Looks beautiful. What a view. Only a few days left so take care. I have a package to mail to you when you are back in FL. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back toFlorida. We can't wait to see you and hear all the stories. Great job!

    ReplyDelete